Mercury Vapor Bulb For Reptiles With 230 Volt Bulb works in US & Canada
Mercury Vapor Bulb For Reptiles
Mercury Vapor Bulb For Reptiles FIRST TIME OFFERED IN THE US! Complete kit with 200w Electric "Step-Up" Converter! Use the HIGH QUALITY, LONG LASTING European 230v Arcadia Mercury Vapor Bulb For Reptiles NOW in the US and Canada! You just can't beat a 230v Bulb for Durability. The 110v versions of Self Ballasted Mercury Vapor Bulbs just do not seem as durable or reliable. So... why not just use the European 230v Bulbs? Now You Can! At a Fantastic Low Price! This complete kit comes with:
1. Arcadia 230v Mercury Vapor Bulb For Reptiles
2. 8" Euro Dome with all the Extras! Including a Bulb Guard!
3. An Extra Powerful 110v to 220/230v UP CONVERTER to RAISE the Voltage to Power these 230v Euro Bulbs! Don't fool around with those wimpy old 110v Mercury Vapor bulbs anymore! You know the ones... the ones that if you just look at them wrong and they fail and go out! ;) The 230v Mercury Vapor Bulb For Reptiles Platform is MUCH MORE STABLE! Guaranteed!
WARNING: Here are some IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER WHEN USING Mercury Vapor Bulb For Reptiles:
1. Always maintain proper bulb distance from the reptile(s).
2. Provide ALTERNATE basking and/or warm spots in the environment so the animals will not be forced to stay under the UV light to keep warm longer than they want to.
3. Always provide shelter and shade from UV lights.
4. Use a timer!
5. Use Mercury Vapor Bulb For Reptiles in CONJUNCTION with another full-spectrum fluorescent (linear or CFL) lighting to properly illuminate the animals' whole environment.