ThermoCore™ Mossy Oak® Insulated Canine Cabin dog house, made using ECOFLEX®. Authentic Mossy Oak design. Flat roof, side door lodge style is perfect for pets that prefer to rest away from the door and/or like to sit on top of their house. The best home possible for your pet designed with your pet’s health in mind. Well ventilated, easy to clean, raised floors and step in design.
New ThermoCore™ model provides a more comfortable environment for all dogs but especially those who spend time outdoors in temperature extremes of either cold or heat. ThermoCore insulation is sandwiched between inside and outside walls comprised of ECOFLEX. Provides superior insulation and protection from heat and cold with lighter weight. Made using ECOFLEX®, a composite blend of reclaimed post-industrial poplar waste and by products plus both new and recycled polymers. ECOFLEX based products outlast similar products by 2 to 1 or even 3 to 1 in extreme climates. ECOFLEX products don’t warp or splinter and can be painted using off the shelf spray paint. Easy 10 minute – no tool – assembly.
- eco-friendly, foam-based insulation
- Mossy Oak Breakout® Pattern
- Extremely durable ECOFLEX® material lasts for years (10-year warranty)
- Easy to assemble, no tools required (assembly video included)
- Flow-through ventilation and elevated from the ground with step-in design