RED CROSS FLOATATION SAFETY VEST - SMALL
Officially Licensed American Red Cross Safety Life Jacket and Flotation Device for Dogs.
These Flotation Devices are specifically designed to aid your pet with maintaining and controlling their buoyancy when enjoying aquatic activities.
Please Note: All dogs and puppies require your supervision around water, especially brachycephalic breeds.
Ready for Emergencies & Adventure:
The built-in suspension grip handle provides a quick, easy, and comfortable way for you to secure your canine companion, be it in or out of water.
Need a lift into the boat?
Need to make sure someone doesn’t jump overboard?
Need to hold back from the flock of geese wattling along the shoreline?
Safety is of Utmost Importance:
Each Floatation Device is constructed from strong and durable material, along with a short list of safety features.
In addition to the suspension grip handle, there’s a set of quick release buckles, allowing for simple removal.
Furthermore, there’s reflective strips for better visibility, and a standard D-ring for leash attachment.
Convenient & Comfortable:
The American Red Cross Safety Life Jacket and Flotation Device features
a breathable underbelly and chest support that’s soft to the touch.
Along with added comfort, buoyancy, and stability,
these support pieces won’t restrict your pet’s movements, giving them freedom to move without issues.
- Extra Small = 10” (Length) and is for dogs that are between 7 lbs. – 16.5 lbs.
- Small = 12” (Length) and is for dogs that are between 16.5 lbs. – 22 lbs.
- Medium = 16” (Length) and is for dogs that are between 22 lbs. – 55 lbs.
- Large = 16” (Length) and is for dogs that are between 55 lbs. – 99 lbs.
- Extra Large = 16” (Length) and is for dogs that are 99 lbs. and up.