2 for 1- 150 Watt InfraRed Heat Light Bulb
- This bulb is a great product to supply abundant heat but little light.
- Good lighting source for nocturnal viewing.
- It's widely available for most reptile species lighting in the light, will not interfere with animals' sleeping.
- For nocturnal species
- Creates local warmth simulating retained daytime heat
- Provides light and heat and increases ambient air temperature without disrupting sleeping behaviour
- Encourages natural thermo-regulatory behaviour
- Does not disrupt normal activity cycle
- Ideal for nocturnal viewing
- Can be combined with Basking Sun Spot Lamp or Daytime Neo Spot Lamp for a 24-hour cycle
These tungsten filament IR Heat Bulbs have an average lifespan and are rated at 1200 hours.
That is about 3 - 4 months under normal use on for 8 - 12 hours a day.
If they are being used continuously, and are on 24 /7, the lifespan is approx. 1.5 - 3 months.