Wet Cat Food
Give your kitty the nutrition that’ll make him glow from the inside out with the AvoDerm Natural Grain-Free Ocean Fish Recipe in Gravy we cat food pouches. The recipe starts with real fish broth, mackerel and tuna as the top ingredients, so it’s got plenty of animal protein for your little carnivore. Then, it’s mixed with the superfood goodness of avocados. Every bite is packed with vitamins, antioxidants, phytonutrients and omegas for a beautiful skin and coat and overall health. Plus, it's a complete and balanced diet for cats of all ages in every easy-tear pouch, with shredded morsels drenched in a lip-smacking gravy even picky eaters dive into, whiskers first!
- Fish broth, mackerel and tuna are the top ingredients to support lean muscles and healthy activity.
- Made with omega-rich avocado to support skin and coat health and 100% free from grains, corn, wheat and soy for sensitive sidekicks.
- Superfood source of vitamins, minerals and health-supporting phytonutrients from avocados, plus taurine, antioxidants and essential amino acids.
- Provides a balanced and complete diet for cats of all ages, in a delicious gravy even picky eaters won’t turn down.
- Made with real fish broth for much-needed hydration and to support overall health.
Fish Broth, Mackerel (Source of Omega 3), Tuna, Tapioca Starch, Sunflower Oil, Tricalcium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Avocado Oil, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Minerals (Iron Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K)), Magnesium Oxide.
- Feed Adult cats 3.5 - 4 pouches (3 oz per pouch) per 4.5 lbs of body weight per day. Feed kittens up to twice as much per lb of body weight as an Adult. Feed at room temperature and refrigerate any unused portion.