This Herm Sprenger curogan pinch collar consists of a center plate, D-ring, click-lock buckle and symmetrically arranged prongs. The center plate guarantees an equal distribution of pressure along the collar. The D-ring serves for leash attachment. The click lock buckle provides a more secure connection and it is protected from accidental unlocking. It can withstand the load up to 440 lbs (200 kg). Blunt, carefully polished prongs would gently press the dog’s skin without causing any trauma, but same time providing correction measures.
This collar is made of curogan. It is a copper-tin-alloy with a high copper portion and some additives which make the material resistant to rust. There is no nickel, that is why these prongs avoid a discolouration of light haired dogs. A further advantage of curogan is that it doesn’t provoke allergic reactions and skin rashes. So, it is recommended for dogs with sensitive skin. In addition, a high copper portion gives the collar a brilliant color. However, it antiques and darkens over time with regular use (the original look can be easily restored with the use of a polishing paste).
- improved Ultra-plus design
- click-lock buckle to prevent accidental unfastening
- easy to put on and off without the need to take links apart
- symmetrically arranged prongs distribute the pressure equally over dog’s neck
- O-ring for leash attachment
- center plate for balanced fit
- fastener plates to increase the connection security
- customize the size by adding or removing links