Natural Chemistry Reptile Relief Spray 1 Gallon
Reptile Relief Spray
Reptile Spray is formulated to kill mites on contact. Reptile Spray is designed to be sprayed directly on reptiles as well as for use in terrariums and other reptile habitats. Not for use on amphibians such as frogs and or toads.
Kills mites on contact! This Product does not use poisons or other toxins to achieve results, so mites do not become resistant.
- EPA registered
- Highly effective on fleas, ticks, lice & mites
- Unconditionally guaranteed
- Contains no pyrethrins or similar chemicals
- EPA approved label requires NO HAZARD WARNINGS!
- Lowest possible toxicity ratings in all EPA categories
- pH adjusted to minimize irritation
- Reptile Relief can be applied directly on pet, with no need to remove water or feed dispensers from habitat!
The Science of Reptile Relief
The active ingredients in De Flea products work together to soften the waxy exoskeleton of fleas, ticks, lice, mites and other insects. Once the insect's armor has been penetrated, its internal organs are saturated and the insect quickly bursts. De Flea products work for all stages of an insect's life cycle: eggs, larvae, pupae and adult - effectively eliminating all mites and eggs from the cage on contact.