Verm-X Original All Natural Powder for Reptiles. Supports Intestinal Hygiene. Vet Approved. Restores
Verm-X is applied by dusting lightly onto any feed (crickets, salad, dry foods) for 3 consecutive days each month. It can also be used with snakes, by putting the powder onto a defrosted mouse.
Verm-X is a 100% natural formulation that helps maintain all areas of intestinal hygiene whilst being gentle on the animal’s gut and digestive system. Verm-X was initially launched for horses in 2002. The concern for the volume of chemicals in use in the day-to-day management of animals brought Paddocks Farm Partnership Ltd to create an extensive range, in consultation with some of the most respected medical herbalists in the world. There is now a successful Verm-X formulations for reptiles!
Some of the many benefits of Verm-X:
- Verm-X is ideal for those wishing to explore a natural and more sustainable routine.
- The Verm-X smallholder range has gained approval for use in organic systems following assessment by Organic Farmers & Growers Ltd.
- All Verm-X products are manufactured under license by expert producers in the UK and Europe to the highest standards. Our pelleted products are produced in one of the UK’s only low temperature pelleting facilities that prevents damage to the ingredients.
- Verm-X products are made from unadulterated, non-GM, natural ingredients.
- Verm-X provides the widest range of applications, from liquids to pellets, treats, nuggets and powder, making Verm-X easy to feed and highly palatable to the animals.
- Verm-X products use packaging that keep the contents fresh, available in a variety of sizes to suit the widest range of animal owners.
- Gentler on the digestive system, Verm-X is ideal for senior animals and animals in competition as its natural formulation does not affect performance.
- Verm-X is highly palatable.
- Being highly cost-effective, Verm-X products are designed with both the animals and their owners in mind.
- Fresh extracts and tinctures are processed on-site within hours of being harvested.
Allium sativum (garlic), , thymus vulgaris (common thyme), picrasma excelsa (quassia), foeniculum vulgare (fennel), mentha piperita (peppermint),galium Aparine (cleavers), urtica dioica (nettle), ulmus fulva (slippery elm),cinnamomum zeylanicum (cinnamon), capsicum minimum (cayenne)
Available in 25g and 50g