Arcadia D3+ High Output HO T5 Fluorescent Lamp 12% UVB Bulb Desert Lamp Reptile Light
D3+ Reptile Arcadia UVB T5 Bulb Lamp For Desert Species
A revolutionary new range of high performance Arcadia UVB T5 Bulb reptile lamps. Offering a significant increase in both visible light and UV output compared with T8 lamps of similar length.
- 12% UVB for the synthesis of vitamin D3
- Arcadia UVB T5 30% UVA
- Arcadia UVB T5 Bulb Produces excellent natural colors
- 100% more visible light than equivalent length D3+ T8 lamp
- 95% more UVB than equivalent length T8 lamp
- Typically 61µW/cm2 at 30cm (with no mesh/glass and without a reflector)
- The Benefits of Arcadia UVB T5 Technology
- Smaller diameter lamp - 5/8 of an inch (16mm) compared to 1” (26mm)
- Flicker free – all T5 lamps operate on efficient, high frequency ballasts
- No need for replacement starters
Arcadia UVB T5 reptile lamps are specially formulated to produce light in the UVB and UVA wavebands, as well as visible light and use a special glass formulation designed to allow through far more of the UVB and UVA. This means that we can offer Arcadia UVB T5 Bulb lamps with spectral radiation patterns tailored to meet the requirements of specific reptile species. A full spectrum fluorescent lamp designed to simulate, as closely as possible, the spectrum of natural sunlight. This includes UV-A and high levels of UV-B.
SUITABLE FOR REPTILES REQUIRING HIGH LEVELS OF UV-B
KEPT IN LARGE ENCLOSURES.
- Bearded Dragons
- Blue-tongued Skink
- Frilled Lizard
- Freshwater Turtles
- Bosc Monitor
T5 Bulb Variations: