Exo Terra Precision Incubator Pro
The new and improved Exo Terra Precision Incubator uses thermo-electric technology which enables the device to cool and to heat. The temperature range is approximately 2°C to 60°C (36°F to 140°F), depending on the ambient room temperature, and is designed to cool itself once it reaches the optimum temperature so as not to overheat.
The Exo Terra Precision Incubator prevents egg loss due to overheating by automatically switching into cooling mode if it gets too hot, and back into heating mode if the temperature drops below the optimum, to ensure that the set incubation temperature is maintained at all times.
This incubator features a transparent lid and interior lighting to view your newest additions without any disturbances, and is able to switch between heating and cooling easily, to ensure that the set temperature is always achieved. This feature means you are safe in the knowledge that your eggs are always at their optimum, and is particularly useful in environments with fluctuating temperatures or very hot summers, causing a dramatic reduction in egg loss compared with some other incubators.
This unit is ideal for use with the Exo Terra Incubation Box, and humidity can be easily increased using the included USB humidifier and built-in hygrostat. This unit is controlled by a dimming/pulse proportional thermostat, so it is extremely precise, and comes with two slide out shelves allowing easy access and manoeuvring.
The Exo Terra Incubator is guaranteed for defects in material or workmanship for a period of 1 year from date of purchase.
• Digital Temperature & Humidity Control with easy-to-read LED display
• LED screen displays actual and pre-set temperature & humidity levels
• Accurate dimming & pulse proportional heating & humidifying
• EU: From 10°C up to 38°C (50°F – 100°F) and up to 95% RH
• 55W Solid Radiant Heat Element gently emits heat from above,
• Hygrostat regulates humidity through a USB humidifier, which
maintains humidity at optimum levels
• Sloped basin returns water condensation to the humidifier reservoir
• Dual ventilation, rounded corners, and the fine foam insulation layer
ensure gradual airflow, and prevent drafts that may cause temperature
& humidity fluctuations
• Transparent lid allows easy monitoring of the incubation and hatching
process without temperature or humidity loss
• Insulating styrofoam sidewalls maintain stable temperatures
• Retains temperature and humidity settings in case of temporary power
• 1 USB humidifier included
USB HUMIDIFIER INCLUDED