Filtern und sortieren
Tools and equipment for keeping ants.
Ants tools refer to the various tools and equipment that are used to observe, study, and care for ants in a formicarium or other ant habitat. Some common ants tools include:
- Tweezers: used to handle ants and move them around the formicarium
- Pipettes: used to provide small drops of water or food to the ants
- Ant gel: a type of food that can be placed in the formicarium for the ants to feed on
- Ant arena: a small container used to observe the behavior of individual ants or small groups of ants
- Ant farm: a transparent container that allows for observation of ants as they dig tunnels and establish their colony
- Microscope: for observing the ants in more detail
- Ant keeping app: for tracking colony development, taking notes, and also for identification
These are just a few examples of the many different types of ant tools that are available. Depending on the type of ants you are keeping and the level of observation and study you are interested in, the specific tools you may need may vary.