Arcadia D3+ High Output HO T5 Fluorescent Lamp 14% UVB Bulb Dragon Lamp Reptile Light
Reptile Light T5 Bulb For Desert Species
A revolutionary new range of high-performance reptile T5 Bulb from Arcadia. T5 Bulb offering a significant increase in both visible light and UV output compared with T8 lamps of similar length. Great for free-range Tortoises!
- T5 Bulb with 14% UVB for the synthesis of vitamin D3
- 30% UVA T5 lamp
- T5 Bulb Produces excellent natural colors
- T5 lamp provides 100% more visible light than equivalent length D3+ T8 lamp
- 95% more UVB than an equivalent length T8 lamp
- Typically 61µW/cm2 at 30cm (with no mesh/glass and without a reflector)
- The Benefits of T5 lamp Technology
- T5 lamp is a smaller diameter lamp - 5/8 of an inch (16mm) compared to 1” (26mm)
- Flicker-free – all T5 lamps operate on efficient, high-frequency ballasts
- In the T5 lamp no need for replacement starters
Arcadia reptile T5 lamps are specially formulated to produce light in the UVB and UVA wavebands, as well as visible light, and use a special glass formulation designed to allow through far more of the UVB and UVA. This means that we can offer T5 lamps with spectral radiation patterns tailored to meet the requirements of specific reptile species.
The Arcadia Reptile 14% UV-B ‘DragonLamp’ is our most powerful HO-T5 reptile lamp. Made in Germany by experts to provide not only high quantities of UV-B radiation but to also provide this energy without any limitation to the colour and quantity of visible light.
SUITABLE FOR REPTILES REQUIRING HIGH LEVELS OF UV-B
KEPT IN LARGE ENCLOSURES.
- Bearded Dragons
- Blue-tongued Skink
- Frilled Lizard
- Freshwater Turtles
- Bosc Monitor
T5 Bulb Variations: