Herm Sprenger Curogan Neck Tech
The hi-tech NeckTech sport collar is an ideal solution for nickel-reactive dogs who need mild correction!
It gently educates the dog by imitating dog's teeth fangs. This NeckTech collar has a nylon loop, which connects the collar and a click-lock buckle. A special click-lock buckle doesn't allow the collar to open at the unpredictable moment making it more reliable and secure.
This collar is made of curogan. It is a copper-tin-alloy with a high copper portion and some additives which make the material resistant to rust. There is no nickel, that is why these prongs prvent discolouration of light-haired dogs. Another advantage of curogan is that it doesn’t provoke allergic reactions and skin rashes. So, it is recommended for dogs with sensitive skin. A high copper portion gives the collar a brilliant color, though it antiques and darkens over time with regular use. The original look can be easily restored with the use of a polishing paste.
All Herm Sprenger Neck Tech collars come in a standard length which is adjusted to fit the neck of the dog by removing or adding links to the collar.
- Neck Tech SPORT collar for dogs who need slight correction
- click-lock buckle for secure fastening and quick putting on and off
- D-ring for leash attachment
- center plate for balanced fit
- fastener plates to increase the connection security
- one can customize the size by adding or removing links