AvoDerm Grain Free Salmon Recipe in Gravy Cat Food Pouch 24ea/3oz
Gravy Cat Food Pouch
Give your kitty the nutrition that’ll make him glow from the inside out with the AvoDerm Natural Grain-Free Salmon Recipe in Gravy wet cat food pouches. The recipe blends real salmon, chicken and sardines to support healthy muscles. Then, it’s mixed with the superfood goodness of avocados. Every bite is packed with vitamins, antioxidants, phytonutrients and omegas for a beautiful skin and coat and overall health. Plus, it's a complete and balanced diet for cats of all ages in every easy-tear pouch, with shredded morsels drenched in a lip-smacking gravy even picky eaters dive into, whiskers first!
- Salmon, chicken and sardines are the top ingredients to support lean muscles and healthy activity.
- Made with omega-rich avocado to support skin and coat health and made without grains, corn, wheat or soy for sidekicks with sensitivities.
- Superfood source of vitamins, minerals and health-supporting phytonutrients from avocados, plus taurine, antioxidants and essential amino acids.
- Provides a balanced and complete diet for cats of all ages, in a delicious gravy even picky eaters won’t turn down.
- Made with broth based gravy for much-needed hydration and to support overall health.
Water Sufficient for Processing, Salmon (Source of Omega 3), Chicken, Sardine, Pea Pulse Protein, Tapioca Starch, Guar Gum, Tricalcium Phosphate, Avocado Oil, Sunflower Oil, Taurine, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Source of Vitamin K)), Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate Monohydrate, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate Monohydrate, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide), Magnesium Oxide.
- Feed Adult cats 3.5 - 4 pouches (3 oz per pouch) per 4.5 lbs of body weight per day. Feed kittens up to twice as much per lb of body weight as an Adult. Feed at room temperature and refrigerate any unused portion.