Electric Dog Training Collar Pet Behavior Trainer Dog Shock Collar with Remote
Availability: In stock
- Train Your Dog – We understand the pleasure that comes with owning a trained pet, At the same time, we know that this can be a tough road once you follow it. However, we have made it possible for you to train your dog at home without any professional help through the use of this dog training e collar that comes with a remote. Teach your pet the best behavior and watch him or her become an adorable companion. Shock training collar for large medium small dogs
- 3-modes – To ensure that you find the right fit for your dog, we have made this dog training collar to have different modes that you can activate depending on your dog’s behavior. On the remote, you can adjust the collar to be static shock, in vibrational mode, or to just beep. The intensity levels are also adjustable from 1-9 for vibrations and the static shock collars for dogs with remote.
- Convenient To Use - This dog electric training collar comes with a receiver and a transmitter. We use the RF433 MHZ Technology that allows you to control your dog using the remote from a distance of up to 300 meters (1000ft). Additionally, this technology means that the frequencies we use are healthy and do not cause any harm to your dog and do not breach any animal protection regulations. Feel easy to train your puppy in the park or backyard with this electric bark dog collars with remote
- Battery-powered – Both the transmitter and the receiver come with powerful rechargeable batteries that ensure you can hang out with your pet and entire day without any inconvenience. The transmitter comes with a 500mAh battery and the receiver has a 400mAh battery. There is also an ON/OFF button on the remote to allow you to switch off and on the device as suitable.
- Use On Multiple Dogs – You can extend this device for use on up to four dogs. Additionally, the device is a great fit for all dog sizes as it comes with a TPU belt. You can keep track of all the shock frequencies extended on a particular day and use this as a guide on how you are progressing in training your pet.
More from this collection