Zoo Med Laboratories 100 Watt Paludarium Heater Up to 15 Gallons of Water
Maintaining aquatic pets at a healthy temperature is important to prevent appetite loss. This low-profile heater features a bright, digital display so you can easily tell what temperature your water is set at.Designed to shut off if removed from water for safety. Designed for setups with up to 15 gallons of water.
- Digital temperature display.
- Fully submersible.
- Auto shut off if removed from water.
- Suction cup mounting.
- Extra long 9.8’ (3 m) cord.
- For use in Paludariums and aquatic habitats with up to 30 gallons of water.
- Mount on side or back wall of habitat using enclosed suction cups.
- Keep your animals at the temperature they need in order to thrive.
ADJUSTABLE: Simply attach to inside wall of your tank and plug in. The Paludarium Heater can be programmed to heat the water from 68-93°F (20-34°C).
HEALTHY: Keep your fish or aquatic pets at the temperature they need to thrive. Helps prevent loss of appetite due to cold water temps.